Book your GSO to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSO to MIA
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Miami (GSO to MIA)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Miami.
- The shortest flight between GSO and MIA takes about 105 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Greensboro and Miami is 710 miles.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Greensboro to Miami.
- American Eagle carried a total of 10,982 passengers from GSO to MIA in 2009.
- The average flight time from Greensboro, NC to Miami, FL takes about 105 minutes.
- American Eagle operated flights from GSO to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 11,199 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Miami in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Miami in 2009 was 65.69%.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Greensboro to Miami.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Miami from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Miami, FL in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to MIA in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- American Eagle, US Airways, Air Greenland offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Miami, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to MIA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 16,980 seats were available on flights from GSO to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,199 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to MIA that year.
- Flight #4328, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Greensboro to Miami.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Portland? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to New Orleans and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Waikiki Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bahamas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.