Book your GSO to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to MSP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Minneapolis (GSO to MSP)
- Northwest Airlink offers the shortest flight times from Greensboro to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Minneapolis in 2009 was 64.16%.
- There were 4,403 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Minneapolis in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to MSP for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Greensboro and Minneapolis is 924 miles.
- Comair operated flights from GSO to MSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to MSP in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Northwest Airlink carried a total of 3,460 passengers from GSO to MSP in 2009.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Minneapolis, MN.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Minneapolis from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- 7,636 seats were available on flights from GSO to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,403 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to MSP that year.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair operate the shortest flights from Greensboro to Minneapolis.
- Flight #2402, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 1 minute average delay between flights from Greensboro to Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between GSO and MSP takes about 135 minutes.
- The average flight time from Greensboro, NC to Minneapolis, MN takes about 139 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Minneapolis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santas Village you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.