to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to MSY for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and New Orleans from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 35 passengers from GSO to MSY in 2009.
- There were 61 passengers that flew from Greensboro to New Orleans in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from GSO to MSY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Greensboro and New Orleans.
- 104 seats were available on flights from GSO to MSY in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 61 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to MSY that year.
- Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Greensboro, NC to New Orleans, LA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to New Orleans in 2009 was 58.41%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to New Orleans, LA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to MSY in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Truck Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Atlanta Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Kansas City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.