Book your GSO to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSO to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Newark (GSO to EWR)
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The shortest flight between GSO and EWR takes about 68 minutes.
- Flight #3146, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Greensboro to Newark.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 39,046 passengers from GSO to EWR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Greensboro to Newark.
- The shortest flight distance between Greensboro and Newark is 446 miles.
- 67,071 seats were available on flights from GSO to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40,552 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to EWR that year.
- There were 40,552 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Newark in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from GSO to EWR using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Newark in 2009 was 56.22%.
- The average flight time from Greensboro, NC to Newark, NJ takes about 69 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Colgan Air, Continental Airlines offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Newark, NJ.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Newark.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Greensboro to Newark.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental New York? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Paris and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulf Shores Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rome Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.