to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 262 seats were available on flights from GSO to ORF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 155 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to ORF that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to ORF in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to ORF for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Norfolk.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Norfolk in 2009 was 62.72%.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from GSO to ORF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 76 passengers from GSO to ORF in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, Northwest Airlink, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Norfolk, VA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Norfolk from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Norfolk, VA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- There were 155 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Norfolk in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in San Antonio you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.