Book your GSO to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to PHL Route Map
Looking for Atlanta Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Asheville NC Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSO to PHL
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Philadelphia (GSO to PHL)
- 101,258 seats were available on flights from GSO to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77,067 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to PHL that year.
- There were 77,067 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Philadelphia in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Philadelphia in 2009 was 69.3%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to PHL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from GSO to PHL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 57,590 passengers from GSO to PHL in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Philadelphia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Philadelphia from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- Air Wisconsin, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Philadelphia, PA.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to PHL in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)