Book your GSO to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to RDU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Raleigh (GSO to RDU)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 1,163 seats were available on flights from GSO to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 800 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to RDU that year.
- There were 838 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Raleigh in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Raleigh in 2009 was 71.76%.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Raleigh.
- American Eagle carried a total of 208 passengers from GSO to RDU in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Raleigh from UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 156 seats.
- American Eagle, Comair, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, UNITED, Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Raleigh, NC.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to RDU in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to RDU for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle operated flights from GSO to RDU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Rehoboth Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Francisco Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.