Book your GSO to ROA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Roanoke airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and ROA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Roanoke Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to ROA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Roanoke (ROA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Roanoke on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to ROA Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Plymouth MA you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Roanoke (GSO to ROA)
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Roanoke.
- There were 132 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Roanoke in 2009.
- 300 seats were available on flights from GSO to ROA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 132 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to ROA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Roanoke in 2009 was 66%.
- Atlantic Southeast, Air Wisconsin, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Roanoke, VA.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to ROA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Roanoke, VA in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to ROA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Roanoke from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from GSO to ROA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 63 passengers from GSO to ROA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)