Book your GSO to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to STL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pigeon Forge Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to St. Louis (GSO to STL)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to St. Louis in 2009 was 46%.
- American Connection, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Greensboro, NC to St. Louis, MO.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Greensboro and St. Louis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to STL for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 46 passengers that flew from Greensboro to St. Louis in 2009.
- American Connection operated flights from GSO to STL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to STL in 2009 was American Connection's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and St. Louis from American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Connection carried a total of 23 passengers from GSO to STL in 2009.
- 100 seats were available on flights from GSO to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to STL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)