Book your GSO to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSO to DCA
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Washington, DC (GSO to DCA)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Washington in 2009 was 53.89%.
- Comair operated flights from GSO to DCA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 27,794 passengers from GSO to DCA in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Washington.
- 51,726 seats were available on flights from GSO to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29,299 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to DCA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Washington, DC in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to DCA in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Washington from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- There were 29,299 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Washington in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, US Airways, Comair, Republic Airlines offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Washington, DC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to DCA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Culebra Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.