Book your GSO to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greensboro to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSO and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSO to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSO to IAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Piedmont Triad Intl. to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSO to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greensboro to Washington, DC (GSO to IAD)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greensboro and Washington from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Greensboro and Washington.
- There were 46,477 passengers that flew from Greensboro to Washington in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greensboro to Washington in 2009 was 68.3%.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSO to IAD in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSO to IAD for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines, American Connection, Gojet Airlines, American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from Greensboro, NC to Washington, DC.
- American Airlines operated flights from GSO to IAD using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 33,565 passengers from GSO to IAD in 2009.
- 69,974 seats were available on flights from GSO to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46,477 passengers flew on all flights from GSO to IAD that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greensboro, NC to Washington, DC in 2009 was Gojet Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Key West? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Manchester and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bimini you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.