Book your GSP to CAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Akron airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and CAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Akron Canton with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to CAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Akron (CAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Akron on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to CAK Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Akron (GSP to CAK)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Akron, OH in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to CAK for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from GSP to CAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Akron from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to CAK in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)