Book your GSP to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSP to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Douglas DC-9-50 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Atlanta (GSP to ATL)
- The shortest flight between GSP and ATL takes about 34 minutes.
- Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air, Delta Airlines, Comair, Shuttle America, US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, Air Wisconsin, American Eagle offer flights from Greenville, SC to Atlanta, GA.
- 204,114 seats were available on flights from GSP to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 142,892 passengers flew on all flights from GSP to ATL that year.
- Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Greenville to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight distance between Greenville and Atlanta is 153 miles.
- Flight #921, operated by Northwest Airlink, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 41 minutes average delay between flights from Greenville to Atlanta.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 91,340 passengers from GSP to ATL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 217 seats.
- The average flight time from Greenville, SC to Atlanta, GA takes about 36 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to ATL for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Greenville to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GSP to ATL using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 142,892 passengers that flew from Greenville to Atlanta in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 11 airline companies operating between Greenville and Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to ATL in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greenville to Atlanta in 2009 was 71.75%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Natchez Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.