Book your GSP to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to AUS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Van Nuys Airport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Austin (GSP to AUS)
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from GSP to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Greenville to Austin.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to AUS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to AUS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Greenville, SC to Austin, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Austin, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greenville to Austin in 2009 was 100%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Austin from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Greenville to Austin in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from GSP to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from GSP to AUS that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 50 passengers from GSP to AUS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)