Book your GSP to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to BWI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Baltimore (GSP to BWI)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to BWI for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 167 passengers from GSP to BWI in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Greenville to Baltimore.
- 184 seats were available on flights from GSP to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 167 passengers flew on all flights from GSP to BWI that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Baltimore from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greenville to Baltimore in 2009 was 90.76%.
- There were 167 passengers that flew from Greenville to Baltimore in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GSP to BWI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to BWI in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Greenville, SC to Baltimore, MD.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Philadelphia? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Rome and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Monica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Dallas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.