Book your GSP to BHM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Birmingham airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and BHM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Birmingham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to BHM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to BHM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Birmingham (GSP to BHM)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Greenville and Birmingham.
- There were 32 passengers that flew from Greenville to Birmingham in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 27 passengers from GSP to BHM in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Birmingham from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to BHM in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- American Eagle operated flights from GSP to BHM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to BHM for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greenville to Birmingham in 2009 was 32%.
- 100 seats were available on flights from GSP to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32 passengers flew on all flights from GSP to BHM that year.
- American Eagle, Northwest Airlink offer flights from Greenville, SC to Birmingham, AL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)