Book your GSP to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSP to CLT
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Charlotte (GSP to CLT)
- 21,667 seats were available on flights from GSP to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 11,470 passengers flew on all flights from GSP to CLT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to CLT for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Greenville and Charlotte.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 9,109 passengers from GSP to CLT in 2009.
- There were 11,470 passengers that flew from Greenville to Charlotte in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Charlotte from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from GSP to CLT using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- Air Wisconsin, US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Northwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Greenville, SC to Charlotte, NC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greenville to Charlotte in 2009 was 69.7%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Whistler? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Kissimmee Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Camelback Ski you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cape May Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.