Book your GSP to CHO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Charlottesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and CHO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Charlottesville Albemarle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to CHO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to CHO Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Charlottesville (GSP to CHO)
- Ryan International offers flights from Greenville, SC to Charlottesville, VA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greenville to Charlottesville in 2009 was 62.37%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from GSP to CHO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Greenville to Charlottesville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Charlottesville from Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 186 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Charlottesville, VA in 2009 was Ryan International's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Ryan International carried a total of 116 passengers from GSP to CHO in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to CHO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 116 passengers that flew from Greenville to Charlottesville in 2009.
- 236 seats were available on flights from GSP to CHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 116 passengers flew on all flights from GSP to CHO that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to CHO in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)