Book your GSP to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSP to ORD
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Chicago (GSP to ORD)
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to ORD in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Greenville to Chicago.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Greenville and Chicago.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Connection, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Greenville, SC to Chicago, IL.
- The shortest flight distance between Greenville and Chicago is 577 miles.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from GSP to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Greenville to Chicago.
- Flight #7003, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from Greenville to Chicago.
- 47,866 seats were available on flights from GSP to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 29,101 passengers flew on all flights from GSP to ORD that year.
- The average flight time from Greenville, SC to Chicago, IL takes about 89 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greenville to Chicago in 2009 was 58.59%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Chicago, IL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- There were 29,101 passengers that flew from Greenville to Chicago in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to ORD for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 17,667 passengers from GSP to ORD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Chicago from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- The shortest flight between GSP and ORD takes about 89 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Detroit Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Tampa and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Laguna Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Reno Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.