Book your GSP to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to CVG Route Map
Route information for flights from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSP to CVG
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Cincinnati (GSP to CVG)
- The average flight time from Greenville, SC to Cincinnati, OH takes about 58 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greenville to Cincinnati in 2009 was 62.66%.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to CVG in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Greenville and Cincinnati.
- Flight #6426, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Greenville to Cincinnati.
- Atlantic Southeast, Chautauqua Airlines, Comair, Skywest Air offer flights from Greenville, SC to Cincinnati, OH.
- The shortest flight between GSP and CVG takes about 57 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to CVG for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Cincinnati from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 28,716 passengers that flew from Greenville to Cincinnati in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from GSP to CVG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 44,557 seats were available on flights from GSP to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,716 passengers flew on all flights from GSP to CVG that year.
- Comair, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast operate the shortest flights from Greenville to Cincinnati.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 13,803 passengers from GSP to CVG in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The shortest flight distance between Greenville and Cincinnati is 317 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Greenville to Cincinnati.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)