to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to CMH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to CMH for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from GSP to CMH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Columbus, OH in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Columbus from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Davenport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.