Book your GSP to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to DFW Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Uruapan Michoacan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Baltimore Aquarium you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSP to DFW
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Dallas (GSP to DFW)
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Greenville to Dallas.
- The shortest flight distance between Greenville and Dallas is 862 miles.
- 70,278 seats were available on flights from GSP to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47,653 passengers flew on all flights from GSP to DFW that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Greenville and Dallas.
- American Eagle operated flights from GSP to DFW using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Greenville, SC to Dallas, TX takes about 133 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to DFW in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Dallas from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between GSP and DFW takes about 133 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- There were 47,653 passengers that flew from Greenville to Dallas in 2009.
- American Eagle carried a total of 47,466 passengers from GSP to DFW in 2009.
- American Eagle, American Airlines offer flights from Greenville, SC to Dallas, TX.
- Flight #3768, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Greenville to Dallas.
- American Eagle operates the shortest flights from Greenville to Dallas.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greenville to Dallas in 2009 was 72.42%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)