Book your GSP to FAY flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Fayetteville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and FAY, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Fayetteville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to FAY Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fayetteville (FAY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fayetteville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to FAY Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Fayetteville (GSP to FAY)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Fayetteville, NC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to FAY for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to FAY in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Fayetteville from Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from GSP to FAY using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)