Book your GSP to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to BDL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Hartford (GSP to BDL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Hartford from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Hartford, CT in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from GSP to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to BDL in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to BDL for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)