Book your GSP to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to TYS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Knoxville (GSP to TYS)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Greenville to Knoxville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- There were 87 passengers that flew from Greenville to Knoxville in 2009.
- 262 seats were available on flights from GSP to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 87 passengers flew on all flights from GSP to TYS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greenville to Knoxville in 2009 was 87%.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Greenville, SC to Knoxville, TN.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to TYS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to TYS in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Knoxville from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 87 passengers from GSP to TYS in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from GSP to TYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)