Book your GSP to MYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Myrtle Beach airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and MYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Myrtle Beach SC with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to MYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Myrtle Beach (MYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Myrtle Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to MYR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Myrtle Beach (GSP to MYR)
- There were 24 passengers that flew from Greenville to Myrtle Beach in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Myrtle Beach from Atlantic Southeast is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- 120 seats were available on flights from GSP to MYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24 passengers flew on all flights from GSP to MYR that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Myrtle Beach, SC in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Atlantic Southeast operated flights from GSP to MYR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Atlantic Southeast carried a total of 24 passengers from GSP to MYR in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to MYR in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Atlantic Southeast offers flights from Greenville, SC to Myrtle Beach, SC.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Greenville to Myrtle Beach.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to MYR for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greenville to Myrtle Beach in 2009 was 48%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Florence and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ensenada Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.