Book your GSP to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSP to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Newark (GSP to EWR)
- Flight #2486, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from Greenville to Newark.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Newark, NJ in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to EWR in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from GSP to EWR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Greenville to Newark.
- The average flight time from Greenville, SC to Newark, NJ takes about 83 minutes.
- The shortest flight between GSP and EWR takes about 83 minutes.
- 44,824 seats were available on flights from GSP to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,803 passengers flew on all flights from GSP to EWR that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Greenville and Newark is 594 miles.
- There were 22,803 passengers that flew from Greenville to Newark in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greenville to Newark in 2009 was 48.34%.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Greenville to Newark.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Newark from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Greenville and Newark.
- ExpressJet Airlines, North American Airlines offer flights from Greenville, SC to Newark, NJ.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to EWR for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 22,776 passengers from GSP to EWR in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Acapulco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ojai Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.