Book your GSP to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to RDU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Raleigh (GSP to RDU)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to RDU for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Raleigh from Sun Country Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- American Eagle carried a total of 39 passengers from GSP to RDU in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greenville to Raleigh in 2009 was 78%.
- American Eagle offers flights from Greenville, SC to Raleigh, NC.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to RDU in 2009 was Sun Country Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 39 passengers that flew from Greenville to Raleigh in 2009.
- 212 seats were available on flights from GSP to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39 passengers flew on all flights from GSP to RDU that year.
- American Eagle operated flights from GSP to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Greenville to Raleigh.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)