Book your GSP to RIC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Richmond airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and RIC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Richmond Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to RIC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Richmond (RIC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Richmond on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to RIC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Richmond (GSP to RIC)
- American Connection carried a total of 45 passengers from GSP to RIC in 2009.
- American Connection operated flights from GSP to RIC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to RIC in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- 150 seats were available on flights from GSP to RIC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 103 passengers flew on all flights from GSP to RIC that year.
- American Connection, Comair, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Greenville, SC to Richmond, VA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to RIC for American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 103 passengers that flew from Greenville to Richmond in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Greenville and Richmond.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Richmond, VA in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greenville to Richmond in 2009 was 68.67%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Richmond from American Connection is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)