Book your GSP to TPA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Tampa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and TPA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Tampa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to TPA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to TPA Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Sioux Falls? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Merida Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Tampa (GSP to TPA)
- There were 854 passengers that flew from Greenville to Tampa in 2009.
- 1,329 seats were available on flights from GSP to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 854 passengers flew on all flights from GSP to TPA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to TPA for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Tampa, FL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to TPA in 2009 was AirTran Airways' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Greenville and Tampa.
- USA 3000, AirTran Airways, Delta Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Greenville, SC to Tampa, FL.
- AirTran Airways operated flights from GSP to TPA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 280 passengers from GSP to TPA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greenville to Tampa in 2009 was 68.26%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Tampa from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)