Book your GSP to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Greenville to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GSP and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GSP to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GSP to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Greenville Spartanburg Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GSP to DCA
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Greenville to Washington, DC (GSP to DCA)
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 8,120 passengers from GSP to DCA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Greenville to Washington in 2009 was 48.88%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Greenville, SC to Washington, DC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Greenville and Washington.
- 19,824 seats were available on flights from GSP to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 8,432 passengers flew on all flights from GSP to DCA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing GSP to DCA in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GSP to DCA for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 8,432 passengers that flew from Greenville to Washington in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from GSP to DCA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, US Airways, Republic Airlines offer flights from Greenville, SC to Washington, DC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Greenville and Washington from US Airways is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 144 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Cruz Boardwalk you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.