Book your GDL to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guadalajara to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GDL and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GDL to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GDL to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GDL to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guadalajara to Atlanta (GDL to ATL)
- 40,372 seats were available on flights from GDL to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,048 passengers flew on all flights from GDL to ATL that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guadalajara and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Guadalajara and Atlanta.
- There were 33,048 passengers that flew from Guadalajara to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink, Shuttle America offer flights from Guadalajara, Mexico to Atlanta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guadalajara to Atlanta in 2009 was 82%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GDL to ATL for Shuttle America is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 75 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GDL to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GDL to ATL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 23,955 passengers from GDL to ATL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guadalajara, Mexico to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Baton Rouge? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Sedona and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mackinaw City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.