to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GDL to AUS for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guadalajara to Austin in 2009 was 83.5%.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 177 passengers from GDL to AUS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GDL to AUS in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Guadalajara, Mexico to Austin, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guadalajara and Austin from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guadalajara, Mexico to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Guadalajara and Austin.
- There were 213 passengers that flew from Guadalajara to Austin in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from GDL to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 250 seats were available on flights from GDL to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 213 passengers flew on all flights from GDL to AUS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mystic Seaport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.