Book your GDL to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guadalajara to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GDL and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GDL to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GDL to AUS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guadalajara to Austin (GDL to AUS)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GDL to AUS for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guadalajara to Austin in 2009 was 83.5%.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 177 passengers from GDL to AUS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GDL to AUS in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from Guadalajara, Mexico to Austin, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guadalajara and Austin from American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guadalajara, Mexico to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Guadalajara and Austin.
- There were 213 passengers that flew from Guadalajara to Austin in 2009.
- American Eagle operated flights from GDL to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 250 seats were available on flights from GDL to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 213 passengers flew on all flights from GDL to AUS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mystic Seaport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.