Book your GDL to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guadalajara to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GDL and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GDL to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GDL to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GDL to ORD
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guadalajara to Chicago (GDL to ORD)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GDL to ORD for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guadalajara, Mexico to Chicago, IL in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Mexicana operated flights from GDL to ORD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 80,560 seats were available on flights from GDL to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 58,417 passengers flew on all flights from GDL to ORD that year.
- Mexicana carried a total of 49,066 passengers from GDL to ORD in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guadalajara to Chicago in 2009 was 68.69%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guadalajara and Chicago from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Mexicana, Aeromexico offer flights from Guadalajara, Mexico to Chicago, IL.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Guadalajara and Chicago.
- The newest aircraft servicing GDL to ORD in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- There were 58,417 passengers that flew from Guadalajara to Chicago in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Galleria Mall Houston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.