Book your GDL to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guadalajara to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GDL and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GDL to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GDL to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GDL to DFW
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guadalajara to Dallas (GDL to DFW)
- The newest aircraft servicing GDL to DFW in 2009 was Aerolitoral's EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GDL to DFW for Aerolitoral is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guadalajara, Mexico to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Guadalajara and Dallas.
- American Airlines carried a total of 26,449 passengers from GDL to DFW in 2009.
- American Airlines, American Eagle, Aerolitoral offer flights from Guadalajara, Mexico to Dallas, TX.
- Aerolitoral operated flights from GDL to DFW using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guadalajara and Dallas from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- 57,044 seats were available on flights from GDL to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46,012 passengers flew on all flights from GDL to DFW that year.
- There were 46,012 passengers that flew from Guadalajara to Dallas in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guadalajara to Dallas in 2009 was 77.39%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Oahu Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Birmingham Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Mall of America you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.