Book your GDL to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guadalajara to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GDL and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GDL to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GDL to IAH Route Map
Route information for flights from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GDL to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guadalajara to Houston (GDL to IAH)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from GDL to IAH using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GDL to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guadalajara to Houston in 2009 was 74.55%.
- 109,263 seats were available on flights from GDL to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93,336 passengers flew on all flights from GDL to IAH that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Airlines, Aerolitoral offer flights from Guadalajara, Mexico to Houston, TX.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Guadalajara and Houston.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guadalajara, Mexico to Houston, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guadalajara and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- There were 93,336 passengers that flew from Guadalajara to Houston in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GDL to IAH for Aerolitoral is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 81,555 passengers from GDL to IAH in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)