Book your GDL to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guadalajara to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GDL and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GDL to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GDL to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GDL to LAS
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guadalajara to Las Vegas (GDL to LAS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guadalajara and Las Vegas from Aeromexico is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- Mexicana, Aeromexico offer flights from Guadalajara, Mexico to Las Vegas, NV.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guadalajara, Mexico to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Mexicana carried a total of 25,561 passengers from GDL to LAS in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Guadalajara and Las Vegas.
- The newest aircraft servicing GDL to LAS in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- Mexicana operated flights from GDL to LAS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guadalajara to Las Vegas in 2009 was 62.91%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GDL to LAS for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- 41,764 seats were available on flights from GDL to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25,806 passengers flew on all flights from GDL to LAS that year.
- There were 25,806 passengers that flew from Guadalajara to Las Vegas in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Puerto Plata and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cardiff Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.