Book your GDL to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guadalajara to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GDL and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GDL to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GDL to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GDL to LAX
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guadalajara to Los Angeles (GDL to LAX)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GDL to LAX for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- There were 288,289 passengers that flew from Guadalajara to Los Angeles in 2009.
- Aeromexico operated flights from GDL to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Mexicana, Aeromexico, Alaska Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Guadalajara, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA.
- The newest aircraft servicing GDL to LAX in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guadalajara and Los Angeles from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- 363,103 seats were available on flights from GDL to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 288,289 passengers flew on all flights from GDL to LAX that year.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Guadalajara and Los Angeles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guadalajara to Los Angeles in 2009 was 78.8%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guadalajara, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Aeromexico's MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Mexicana carried a total of 166,445 passengers from GDL to LAX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Dublin Airport Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Denver Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Memphis you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vancouver Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.