Book your GDL to PHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guadalajara to Phoenix airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GDL and PHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GDL to PHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GDL to PHX Route Map
Route information for flights from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to Sky Harbor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GDL to PHX
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guadalajara to Phoenix (GDL to PHX)
- 69,602 seats were available on flights from GDL to PHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60,255 passengers flew on all flights from GDL to PHX that year.
- US Airways operated flights from GDL to PHX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guadalajara, Mexico to Phoenix, AZ in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Guadalajara and Phoenix.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guadalajara and Phoenix from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Guadalajara, Mexico to Phoenix, AZ.
- US Airways carried a total of 42,869 passengers from GDL to PHX in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GDL to PHX in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- There were 60,255 passengers that flew from Guadalajara to Phoenix in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GDL to PHX for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guadalajara to Phoenix in 2009 was 85.29%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Toledo? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mesquite Nevada you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Acapulco Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.