Book your GDL to SMF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guadalajara to Sacramento airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GDL and SMF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to Sacramento Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GDL to SMF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GDL to SMF Route Map
Route information for flights from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to Sacramento Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GDL to SMF
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guadalajara to Sacramento (GDL to SMF)
- Mexicana operated flights from GDL to SMF using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guadalajara, Mexico to Sacramento, CA in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 31,395 passengers that flew from Guadalajara to Sacramento in 2009.
- Mexicana offers flights from Guadalajara, Mexico to Sacramento, CA.
- 45,650 seats were available on flights from GDL to SMF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 31,395 passengers flew on all flights from GDL to SMF that year.
- Mexicana carried a total of 31,395 passengers from GDL to SMF in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guadalajara and Sacramento from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GDL to SMF for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing GDL to SMF in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guadalajara to Sacramento in 2009 was 70.36%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Guadalajara to Sacramento.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cheap Rental Cars Fort Myers FL? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Marin Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Hong Kong Hong Kong Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.