Book your GDL to SLC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guadalajara to Salt Lake City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GDL and SLC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GDL to SLC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GDL to SLC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guadalajara to Salt Lake City (GDL to SLC)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Guadalajara and Salt Lake City.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 4,524 passengers from GDL to SLC in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from Guadalajara, Mexico to Salt Lake City, UT.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guadalajara, Mexico to Salt Lake City, UT in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guadalajara to Salt Lake City in 2009 was 82.57%.
- 9,740 seats were available on flights from GDL to SLC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,818 passengers flew on all flights from GDL to SLC that year.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from GDL to SLC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 7,818 passengers that flew from Guadalajara to Salt Lake City in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GDL to SLC in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GDL to SLC for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guadalajara and Salt Lake City from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Old Town Alexandria Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.