Book your GDL to SFO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guadalajara to San Francisco airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GDL and SFO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to San Francisco Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GDL to SFO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GDL to SFO Route Map
Route information for flights from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to San Francisco Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GDL to SFO
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guadalajara to San Francisco (GDL to SFO)
- There were 32,259 passengers that flew from Guadalajara to San Francisco in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guadalajara and San Francisco from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- 45,340 seats were available on flights from GDL to SFO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32,259 passengers flew on all flights from GDL to SFO that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing GDL to SFO in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- Mexicana carried a total of 32,259 passengers from GDL to SFO in 2009.
- Mexicana operated flights from GDL to SFO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guadalajara, Mexico to San Francisco, CA in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guadalajara to San Francisco in 2009 was 71.25%.
- Mexicana offers flights from Guadalajara, Mexico to San Francisco, CA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Guadalajara to San Francisco.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GDL to SFO for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Barbados Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Kayak Flight and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bodega Bay Lodge you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.