Book your GDL to SJC flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guadalajara to San Jose airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GDL and SJC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GDL to SJC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GDL to SJC Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flight to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. to Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GDL to SJC
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guadalajara to San Jose (GDL to SJC)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guadalajara to San Jose in 2009 was 72.06%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guadalajara and San Jose from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GDL to SJC for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- Mexicana offers flights from Guadalajara, Mexico to San Jose, CA.
- 55,780 seats were available on flights from GDL to SJC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,840 passengers flew on all flights from GDL to SJC that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing GDL to SJC in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- Mexicana carried a total of 39,840 passengers from GDL to SJC in 2009.
- There were 39,840 passengers that flew from Guadalajara to San Jose in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guadalajara, Mexico to San Jose, CA in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Mexicana operated flights from GDL to SJC using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Guadalajara to San Jose.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)