Book your GUM to ROR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guam to Koror airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GUM and ROR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from A.B. Won Pat Intl. to Palau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GUM to ROR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Koror (ROR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Koror on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GUM to ROR Route Map
Route information for flights from A.B. Won Pat Intl. to Palau Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GUM to ROR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guam to Koror (GUM to ROR)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guam, Guam to Koror, Palau in 2009 was Continental Micronesia's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The newest aircraft servicing GUM to ROR in 2009 was Continental Micronesia's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Continental Micronesia offers flights from Guam, Guam to Koror, Palau.
- There were 16,537 passengers that flew from Guam to Koror in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Guam to Koror.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guam to Koror in 2009 was 51.84%.
- Continental Micronesia carried a total of 16,537 passengers from GUM to ROR in 2009.
- 32,085 seats were available on flights from GUM to ROR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 16,537 passengers flew on all flights from GUM to ROR that year.
- Continental Micronesia operated flights from GUM to ROR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guam and Koror from Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GUM to ROR for Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bishop CA Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Downtown St. Louis Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.