Book your GUM to MNL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guam to Manila airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GUM and MNL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from A.B. Won Pat Intl. to Ninoy Aquino Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GUM to MNL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Manila (MNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manila on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GUM to MNL Route Map
Route information for flights from A.B. Won Pat Intl. to Ninoy Aquino Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GUM to MNL
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Philippine Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guam to Manila (GUM to MNL)
- The newest aircraft servicing GUM to MNL in 2009 was Continental Micronesia's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guam and Manila from Philippine Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 427 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Guam and Manila.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GUM to MNL for Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guam, Guam to Manila, Philippines in 2009 was Hawaiian Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Philippine Airlines operated flights from GUM to MNL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guam to Manila in 2009 was 81.58%.
- There were 215,018 passengers that flew from Guam to Manila in 2009.
- Philippine Airlines, Continental Micronesia, Hawaiian Airlines offer flights from Guam, Guam to Manila, Philippines.
- Philippine Airlines carried a total of 169,516 passengers from GUM to MNL in 2009.
- 258,489 seats were available on flights from GUM to MNL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 215,018 passengers flew on all flights from GUM to MNL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cheap Hotel in Irvine California you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.