Book your GUM to NGO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guam to Nagoya airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GUM and NGO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from A.B. Won Pat Intl. to Chubu Centrair Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GUM to NGO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Nagoya (NGO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Nagoya on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GUM to NGO Route Map
Route information for flights from A.B. Won Pat Intl. to Chubu Centrair Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GUM to NGO
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guam to Nagoya (GUM to NGO)
- Continental Micronesia, Northwest Airlines, JALWays offer flights from Guam, Guam to Nagoya, Japan.
- Continental Micronesia operated flights from GUM to NGO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 174,606 seats were available on flights from GUM to NGO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 98,843 passengers flew on all flights from GUM to NGO that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GUM to NGO for Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guam to Nagoya in 2009 was 60.52%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Guam and Nagoya.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guam, Guam to Nagoya, Japan in 2009 was JALWays' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guam and Nagoya from JALWays is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 237 seats.
- Continental Micronesia carried a total of 60,043 passengers from GUM to NGO in 2009.
- There were 98,843 passengers that flew from Guam to Nagoya in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GUM to NGO in 2009 was Continental Micronesia's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)