Book your GUM to KIX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guam to Osaka airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GUM and KIX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from A.B. Won Pat Intl. to Kansai Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GUM to KIX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Osaka (KIX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Osaka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GUM to KIX Route Map
Route information for flights from A.B. Won Pat Intl. to Kansai Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GUM to KIX
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Korean Air||Airbus A330-300|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guam to Osaka (GUM to KIX)
- JALWays operated flights from GUM to KIX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing GUM to KIX in 2009 was Continental Micronesia's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GUM to KIX for Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guam, Guam to Osaka, Japan in 2009 was All Nippon Airways' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- JALWays, Northwest Airlines, Korean Air, Continental Micronesia, All Nippon Airways offer flights from Guam, Guam to Osaka, Japan.
- 205,002 seats were available on flights from GUM to KIX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 149,159 passengers flew on all flights from GUM to KIX that year.
- There were 149,159 passengers that flew from Guam to Osaka in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guam to Osaka in 2009 was 77.57%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guam and Osaka from Korean Air is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 301 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Guam and Osaka.
- JALWays carried a total of 68,943 passengers from GUM to KIX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)