Book your GUM to ROP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guam to Rota airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GUM and ROP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from A.B. Won Pat Intl. to Rota Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GUM to ROP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rota (ROP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GUM to ROP Route Map
Route information for flights from A.B. Won Pat Intl. to Rota Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GUM to ROP
|Continental Airlines||Aerospatiale/Alenia ATR 42/ ATR 72|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guam to Rota (GUM to ROP)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GUM to ROP for Cape Air is the ATR-42 built by Aerospatiale/aeritalia with 46 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Guam to Rota.
- The newest aircraft servicing GUM to ROP in 2009 was Continental Micronesia's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guam, Guam to Rota, Northern Mariana Islands in 2009 was Cape Air's ATR-42 from Aerospatiale/aeritalia which started flying in 1990.
- Cape Air operated flights from GUM to ROP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Cape Air carried a total of 4,176 passengers from GUM to ROP in 2009.
- Cape Air offers flights from Guam, Guam to Rota, Northern Mariana Islands.
- 7,181 seats were available on flights from GUM to ROP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,176 passengers flew on all flights from GUM to ROP that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guam to Rota in 2009 was 62.25%.
- There were 4,176 passengers that flew from Guam to Rota in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guam and Rota from Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)