Book your GUM to TPE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guam to Taipei airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GUM and TPE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from A.B. Won Pat Intl. to Taoyuan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GUM to TPE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Taipei (TPE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Taipei on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GUM to TPE Route Map
Route information for flights from A.B. Won Pat Intl. to Taoyuan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GUM to TPE
|China Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|EVA Air||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guam to Taipei (GUM to TPE)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guam, Guam to Taipei, Taiwan in 2009 was China Airlines' A340-2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Guam and Taipei.
- The newest aircraft servicing GUM to TPE in 2009 was China Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guam to Taipei in 2009 was 78.26%.
- China Airlines operated flights from GUM to TPE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GUM to TPE for Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 155 seats.
- There were 25,875 passengers that flew from Guam to Taipei in 2009.
- China Airlines carried a total of 24,894 passengers from GUM to TPE in 2009.
- China Airlines, Continental Micronesia offer flights from Guam, Guam to Taipei, Taiwan.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guam and Taipei from China Airlines is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 295 seats.
- 32,633 seats were available on flights from GUM to TPE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 25,875 passengers flew on all flights from GUM to TPE that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)