Book your GUM to NRT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Guam to Tokyo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between GUM and NRT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from A.B. Won Pat Intl. to Narita Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
GUM to NRT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
GUM to NRT Route Map
Route information for flights from A.B. Won Pat Intl. to Narita Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from GUM to NRT
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A330-200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Japan Airlines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Guam to Tokyo (GUM to NRT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Guam to Tokyo in 2009 was 75.01%.
- JALWays operated flights from GUM to NRT using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from GUM to NRT for Continental Micronesia is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 150 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Guam and Tokyo from JALWays is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 433 seats.
- Continental Micronesia carried a total of 202,249 passengers from GUM to NRT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Guam and Tokyo.
- 667,561 seats were available on flights from GUM to NRT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 496,867 passengers flew on all flights from GUM to NRT that year.
- Continental Micronesia, JALWays, Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Korean Air offer flights from Guam, Guam to Tokyo, Japan.
- The newest aircraft servicing GUM to NRT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Guam, Guam to Tokyo, Japan in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 496,867 passengers that flew from Guam to Tokyo in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Pellegrino? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Winnie you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.